Sunday, October 16, 2011

Little Miss Fashonista

So I happened upon a blog that the mom posts all of the cute outfits her daughter wears and then lists the sources for the clothing. That would be so fun! I don't know about all of you but I would be entertained. Ryan gets bugged sometimes that I will make sure Avella's wardrobe is perfectly coordinated and I sometimes put on hold what I need. It's much easier shopping for an adorable baby girl though. If it's in her size it will fit. Everything fits on her chubby thighs. ;) And all of you who have girls know how much fun it is to accessorize - especially when you get to make the accessories. So without further ado here are some fashion shots of the miss.


headband - my creation, onsie - Baby Gap



Trevan was making her smile for this one. She is so entertained by him.
hat, onsie, skirt, and tights - Baby Gap

hat & outfit - Gymboree, blanket - Dwell Studio from Target

This time it's her dad making her smile. I love that she scrunches her nose!



headband - my creation, jacket, dress, tights, and shoes - Baby Gap

6 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! How fun it would be to dress a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and yes, dressing girls is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darling. That animal print shirt is adorable! So c'mon, are you going to share your sources or what?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are you sources Colleen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I just thought to check back when I saw her in that cute outfit today at church. :)

    ReplyDelete