Monday, November 14, 2011

9 Months

Ethan and Trevan are always making Lego creations that they
want to submit to the Lego magazine. I would say they build Legos
about half of their playtime each day.

Chocolate cookie batter. Need I say more...


Another Lego creation. Trevan's entire Christmas wish list was Legos,
until I made him add something that wasn't. He chose a
Bionicle, which is still made by Lego.

She stands herself up every chance she can get.
I was trying to set up the bed frame in my brother's room in the basement.

Their first sleepover in the basement. They stayed up so late.
They were tired boys the next morning.


I finally pulled out all of the baby toys for her last night. I feel bad I hadn't
done it sooner. She has been entertained all morning.


9 Month Stats:

weight - 14lbs 4 oz (0.6 percentile)
length - 25" (.91 percentile)
head - 16.5" (4.15 percentile)
She now has two teeth!
She is very vocal about what she wants, or doesn't want.
She loves to blow bubbles in her cup while drinking.
She is still a happy happy baby.

We are almost done with the basement! I promise I will post pictures (Mom). It is already so nice to have so much extra space. My brother moved down there over the weekend, so now I can get Avella in her room and out of mine! I think the room I am most excited about is my workroom. I am dying to get my sewing machine set up in its permanent home. I promise to post after Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty, tiny girl! I can't wait to see your finished basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great lego creations. She is so tiny and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for you guys to come visit so that your kids can meet their newest cousin (on this side at least; I have no idea about Ryan's side)!

    ReplyDelete