Sunday, September 28, 2014

6 Months Old & a Blessing!
















Hazel was blessed this month by her daddy. It was so neat to feel like everything has come full circle since we started our journey last year. 

There have been so many changes in this little girl since my last post. Hazel isn't the fussy little baby she used to be. For the last couple of months she has been happy! Happy! She used to easily get overstimulated, but now she enjoys things that used to push her over the edge such as walks (for quite a while she hated walks), riding in a stroller, people talking to her, therapy (fine, she doesn't enjoy therapy, but she is able to calm herself down after stretching), music and noise. She loves to hold toys and grab at anything she can.  She is getting closer to sitting up on her own. Yea for progress!

It's been about a year since I started having complications in my pregnancy. Oh what a year can bring. I'm grateful it brought us a precious baby girl. What a miracle she is. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not amazed at the fact that she is here with us - and healthy! I don't pretend to know why Hazel and I (and my family) have been blessed in the ways we have. We all have different paths and all I can do is be grateful and learn from the experiences I've gone through. I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father for His many many tender mercies throughout my trials.

Love,
Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment