Friday, December 19, 2014

9 Months!


Those cheeks! I'm going to miss them one day.





Hazel LOVES to eat. Half of the pictures from the last couple of months are of her eating - partly because I can't hold her and take a picture. She also can't sit up on her own yet. It makes it tricky to snap photos. :)

Her first tooth came in last week (the 9th to be exact)! Funny thing is I didn't even notice it until a couple of days before it popped through. I think she's the youngest (adjusted age) to get a tooth. Ethan was over a year when he got his first one. Ha. It makes sense why she has been chewing on everything lately.

She weighed 13 lbs 14 oz at her 9 month appointment. Her percentiles crack me up. Her weight is about .3 %, her length about .1%, and her head is in the 17%! 

She still does therapy every other week. She has been improving, but she had a setback when we went to Arizona for Thanksgiving. I think it was all of the driving and me not remembering to do her stretches and exercises. It was hard not being at home in our normal routine. It didn't help either that she had her immunizations when we got back. There was no way she was going to let me stretch her for a couple of days after shots. Now she's sick and I had to cancel her therapy appointment for tomorrow. I hope at the next appointment there is some progress.
 
Love,
Ella




No comments:

Post a Comment