Tuesday, July 29, 2014

And The Winner Is...


Congratulations, Krista! You won a massage and lunch with yours truly (that's me, just in case you were wondering)! 

Thank you everyone for visiting me while I was in the hospital. It meant so much to me and helped the days go by (kind of) quickly. You all kept me sane! Look how full that jar is. I feel so loved. :)

I just realized that maybe I haven't explained the jar on the blog... Every time someone would come visit me they got to write their name on a piece of paper and put it in the jar. Every other week I would draw a name from everyone that had visited with me in that two week period and that person would win a prize, such as movie tickets and gift cards. This drawing was the Grand Finale drawn from everyone that visited over my entire stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment