Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Visiting Hazel

I know, I know... She came home months ago and I'm barely posting pictures of the kids first visit with her. Apparently when I promise something asap that means two months later. She's been home almost ten weeks now. She was in the NICU for almost twelve. Crazy to think that she still hasn't been home as long as she was in the NICU. It feels as if she's been home a lot longer. I'm grateful for that. It automatically felt so natural to have her home, of course because it is natural to be with your baby 24/7.

Susan, Hazel's primary care nurse, was ready with the camera as the kids came walking in to see Hazel (Thank you Susan!).  I love their excited expressions!








 This is how you hold babies.










I wish these two pictures were more in focus!

I promise this was the best family picture we got. With six people it's hard to catch everyone looking at the camera at the same time let alone smiling. Hazel was pretty overstimulated by this point. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment