Monday, February 3, 2014

26 Weeks 2 Days

I really didn't want to update. I'm kind of done with the drama. But here it is... I started having contractions this morning after I passed a blood clot. Hazel's heart rate was 180, which is too high. My contractions were 2 minutes apart and I was dilated to 1.5. I was also bleeding. I'm on the magnesium sulfate right now. The contractions and bleeding have slowed. Her heart rate has been great. The mag will be done at 2am and they will check me again to see if I've dilated and see if I'm still contracting and/or bleeding. They (and we) are really hoping we don't have to have her tonight. Time will tell.

Thanks for the prayers friends.

Side note - They won't let me eat. I can finally drink after 9 hours. I haven't eaten since 7:30 this morning. Boo. I'm exhausted. That's all.

Love,
Ella


4 comments:

  1. Ugh!! I hope the Mag works!! Good luck! Sounds very scary! You are one brave mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, SO SORRY for all you are going through!! I hope all goes well and you both stay happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Angela. We've been praying for you and will continue to do so. Stay put baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your support and prayers!

    ReplyDelete