Wednesday, January 29, 2014

25 Weeks 4 Days, Day 12 in the Hospital, 8 Weeks 2 Days to Go



Getting ready to go to the hospital. We all look happy, as if this will be fun. Ha!



 Good times playing with the buttons on the hospital bed.



 The boys and I made our countdown chain, and Andrew made... a face.



Sometimes I like to look out the window (while I make that face) and wonder what fun things people are on their way to do. I'm sure they're just going to work or on errands most of the time. Maybe I do have the better deal...



 I love when my boys come to visit. They always bring plenty of energy. :)




 The picture of my IV is just for Andrew. Ha ha. One day they accidentally gave me two lunches. 
I think they are secretly trying to make me pack on the pounds.



They feel the need to wrestle even at the hospital. Having boys is so great. 



Guess where I ate my last meal? Yep. Wendy's. Gross, I know.  



 These are the countdown chains my boys made. I get to rip off one per week and they rip off one per day. Our colors even coordinate for each week. The first morning they did it at home Trevan said, "There are still so many left." :( It is hard for all of us. 



I love doing FaceTime with the kids at bedtime. Ryan was reading a story to Avella and let me be part of the bedtime routine. Poor girl hasn't been able to come see me at the hospital yet. She has a cold she just can't get over. The other morning she woke up and said, "I not coughing! I can go to the hospital and see Mom!"



Ryan just told me tonight that he thinks he is coming down with something. Noooooo! I really hope my family gets well quickly so they can come visit. And so they feel better, of course. 

Not much has been happening here at the hospital. Thank goodness. The NSTs have been going well each day. Hazel is moving frequently. I'm getting bored. I'm glad to have uneventful days. That gives her plenty of time to grow stronger. Good job, Hazel.

Love,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment