Monday, January 24, 2011

Four days down, hopefully 66 more to go!

Today was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing. Baby is still looking good, and I am feeling fine. Thank you everyone for your sweet words and prayers. I have tried to respond to everyones comments and emails, but if I missed you I'm sorry. If you want my phone number at the hospital please email me or send me a message on facebook.

Wednesday is the day we meet with the Perinatologist. We should have a clearer idea of what will be happening after meeting with him. Pray that all goes well! The latest talk has been that they will induce me at 34 weeks. We'll see what the Perinatologist says, but Ryan and I realized that if I have her at 34 weeks we will have another February birthday! The 18th to be exact. Yes, that is two days after Ethan's birthday! We thought we were so smart to plan this baby to come in March or April. Maybe we're not as smart as we thought...

6 comments:

  1. I had a doctor's appt yesterday and he said the same thing that they would try and hold off til 34 weeks and then induce. He didn't really give reasons why because he was running late from delivering a baby but he said the same thing! Keep holding on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if that didn't make sense. I meant to say that I had a doctor's appt yesterday and I told him what happened to you (not me!) and he said they would induce at 34 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janelle I read your first comment and I was about to message you to see what was going on with you! We are expecting to hear the same thing on Wednesday, but it depends too on what my fluid is measuring and some other things. It's nice to have an idea of what's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it with February Birthdays. I guess they are good luck for you guys. Perhaps now you can just take the whole month off for Birthday Month. That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for days with a little quiet. I am glad you are hanging in there. What can I do to help you? Would your boys like to come play? I know Blayne could use some boys around to even out all his sisters. I have to say your tummy pictures is one of the cutest I've seen. You look beautiful. We will continue to pray for you and your precious little girl. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheree - Good luck. Right... We should just take a trip to Disney World every year to celebrate. I like your idea of a birthday maonth. :)

    Lindsay - I am glad my days are calm and I'm not stressed. I'm sure the boys would love to come play. You can call my sister and set it up with her. She is running things at the home front right now. I'm glad I got one good tummy picture. Even Ryan agrees I look so much bigger now! It must be from sitting in a hospital bed eating all day. ;)

    ReplyDelete