Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Five days down, hopefully 65 more to go!

I woke up this morning in a dark hospital room by myself. These are the moments that are the hardest. All of the worries hit me and I cry a little realizing that this is happening whether I like it or not. It was harder this morning because Ryan spent the night at home, so I was alone with my thoughts. Of course this is when I pray and recieve the comfort that I can't imagine being without. And I realize that this is not the worst thing that could happen. It is still very hard and very real for me, but I see all of the blessings that have happened throughout this process.

On a lighter note I had fun talking to family on the phone, visiting with a friend, and painting my nails (blue). Tomorrow morning we meet with the Perinatologist. We're praying it goes well!

1 comment: