Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More pictures!

I'm still too exhausted to do much posting, so I thought the
least I could do was post more pictures.
Enjoy!
Avella's temporary home.






Her first smile for the camera!



The boys during their window visit.
Trevan said, "Dad the pictures made her look big, but she's not. She's tiny!"


The sweet nurses let the boys push Avella to the other nursery.
They were so proud to help.
She opened her eyes and was wide awake for most of the ride.
Look at those chubby cheeks & the double chin!

She was so mad when the nurse made her have tummy
time today. She got up on her tippy toes with her
bum all the way in the air and looked like she was about
ready to crawl away. None of us could believe it.
The nurse put her back on her side because she was so upset
and Avella immediately calmed down. I couldn't help but laugh.
Ryan says he knows why she she is so strong willed.
What is that supposed to mean? ;)

13 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love that your boys were so excited to help with the baby. Those really are some great chubby cheeks, hooray! I'm so glad she's doing so well. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics Angela!!! I can't wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures, she is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful like her mom. I can't believe she got up on her tip-toes! What a tough girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preemies are like whispers of greatness, aren't they!? I remember Amia doing that crawl you describe Avella doing. Avella is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE! And look at her beautiful, long fingers! Keep getting rest and please let any of us know if you need ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so cute!!! that is hilarious about her getting so upset...good thing about the fighters they get out of there faster:) glad she is strong willed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad she is a fighter. She looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like she's making progress! Yeah! She is just too precious! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is looking so good! What a cutie. Sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures!!! So glad she is getting stronger and chubby! :) She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish we could see her! I'm getting so excited for when she comes home (I'm sure you are too). So what do you guys need help with. I really want to do something for you guys. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete