Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Funny

Twelve days down, 16 more to go!

I am known by the nurses as the one who drinks a lot of water. So much that each new nurse I get says that one of the other nurses told them that I drink a ton. One nurse told me her goal for the night was to drink a mug each time she had to fill mine. Funny.

I was telling my nurse that I wanted to measure how much I drink in a day. She told me that the night she tried to drink as much me she couldn't keep up. She told me in a 24 hour period that I drank eleven mugs of water. Each mug is 32 ounces. That is four glasses. That means I drank 44 glasses of water in 24 hours! No wonder they talk about how much I drink.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is intense. I don't think anyone could keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank so much water when I was pregnant. (Ask Amanda.) It was incredible how much I could get down. I even lost track of how much I was drinking. One time I looked at my empty water bottle and asked Amanda if I had refilled it yet (I had meant to refill it a few minutes earlier). I had just refilled it and downed it 5 min. earlier, and I immediately refilled it and emptied it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm just the opposite, I have to force myself to drink when I'm pregnant and breastfeeding. My midwife was always getting after me because my pee was too yellow! Not to get too personal, but you must pee straight water! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you peeing all the time as well? LOL

    ReplyDelete